- Raw Material Fabricated from superior closed-cell, virgin Nitrile rubber with an antimicrobial compound added as part of the manufacturing process to prevent mould, mildew and bacterial growth.
- Edge Bevelled on all sides for ease of cart traffic and added safety
- Pattern Aggressive top and bottom for oily areas.
- Colours Black
- Non-slip properties Excellent- Suitable for wet or dry applications as well as oily and slippery surfaces. National Floor Safety Institute approved – non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat.
- Burn Test UL94 HBF self-extinguished in 10 seconds, burned 6mm
- Chemical Resistance Excellent. The Ortho Mat® is impervious to all chemicals, petroleum products and animal or vegetable fats.
- Can be cleaned with ammonia, bleach, chlorine, or acid based cleaners and it can also be steam cleaned. (Maximum temperature of 121°C)
- For disinfectant cleaning follow your normal protocol
- Life Expectancy: 3-8 years.
- Works superior in all stand-up job tasks in any industry
- Closed cell feature eliminates absorption of liquids, fluids, and airborne pathogens
- Infection control: Antimicrobial Ortho Mats® prevent mold, mildew, and bacterial growth
- Very user friendly, lightweight, and easy to clean. Follow normal protocol for cleaning
- Available with or without holes
- National Floor Safety Institute Approved, non-slip quality tested 40% higher than any other sponge mat
- Non allergenic, latex and silicone free
- Ortho Mats® are complete with safety bevel, all service carts roll over the mats with ease